This month’s Backstage Pass is courtesy of none other than Josh Ryder. He’s giving us a look at the ins and outs of Instagram.
Look for answers to these questions:
- What is Josh’s favorite method for getting his photos into Instagram?
- What kind of editing tools are available within Instagram?
- How do you tag someone in your Instagram post and why would you want to?
- Does Josh use sparklers in all of his videos?
- What is a hub? Why would I want to be featured on one?
- What can I do to help SPS? (hint….follow us @shultzphotoschool )
Tons more to see in the video, so let’s get to it:
Here are some of the links Josh referenced in the video:
https://www.lrinstagram.com/ Note: People using this plugin who have public IG accounts may have trouble getting their photos seen by anyone other than current followers.
Thanks a ton for doing this for us, Josh!