Let’s talk about flash, shall we?
First, it’s a big topic. Which is why I have an exciting bit of info to start off with. I’m going to keep it all in the video this time around. Here’s a few things we’ll cover:
- Why I think we’ll need to teach “Lighting (Flash)” in the form of a course.
- Just who this “Lighting 101” course will be available to, and for how much. Hint, you’re gonna like this part. 🙂
- Why “Lighting 101” will be a course about ON camera flash. Yes…on. Not off. Cray cray, I know.
- Understanding the difference between regular (ambient) exposure and flash exposure.
- The single greatest key to getting great results with flash: Balance.
- 3 basic steps to shooting with flash (to make it look “not flashy”).
Okay, here’s the first video:
YOU MUST BE A GRADS MEMBER TO VIEW THIS CONTENT.
CLICK HERE FOR ENROLLMENT INFO.