Stephanie posted some great double exposure images a few months back and we asked her to show us how it’s done.
She’s got several tricks up her sleeve for creating a double exposure image, so here are a few time stamps to help you find your way:
- In camera direct double exposure (0:00)
- In camera image overlay (1:50)
- Pros and cons of using direct double exposure vs. image overlay (4:43)
- Editing a double exposure in Lightroom (6:36)
- Creating a double exposure in Photoshop (7:45)
<h3 style=”text-align: center;”><strong>YOU MUST BE A GRADS MEMBER TO VIEW THIS CONTENT.
<a href=”https://shultzphotoschool.com/grads-enrollment-2016-early-bird/”>CLICK HERE FOR ENROLLMENT INFO.</a></strong></h3>
<p style=”text-align: center;”><a class=”button” href=”/login”>Login</a>