Okay folks, I got some new gear in to test and so I decided to reshoot this second and third portions of our Master Class Dec 2016 Potpourri Edition. Plus, I got a couple new lights in for the new set to where the color is a bit better and the screen actually shows. It’s coming together slowly… 😉
Let’s start with part 2: Gear Talk. Here’s some timestamps for those who want to skip forward or simply know what you’ll find ahead:
- 1:28 – Pop Quiz: Get 100 bonus points by answering this question (in video) (you can enter answers in comments below).
- 3:20 – A video demo of Sony’s amazing Eye Focus technology.
- 5:10 – Me holding a Nikon…yes, a Nikon. It’s a D500 and the brand new Nikkor 70-200E.
- 6:40 – Turns out, Nikon’s 3D focus system is good enough to track the eye (similar to Sony’s eye focus).
- 7:30 – Check out a video demo of Nikon’s 3D focus tracking eyeballs.
- 9:47 – Nikon D750 sighting. Why full frame might become a big move for a lot of us in 2017.
- 11:30 – Kyle’s big news on why he’s test driving the Nikon D500 (hint: this is a sports and wildlife camera to the core).
- 14:00 – Kyle’s new camera bag.
- 14:24 – My request of you. We need your help! Please advise us!!
Okay, finally, let’s take a peek into SPS plans for 2017! Here’s the outline I talk through in the final video below:
- Refresh the Photo Fix (Q1)
- “Love Your Light” course (Q1-Q2 and included with GRADS)
- Sports Photography course (Q2-Q4)
- Mobile Phone Photography Course (Q2)
- Posing Guide (Q3-Q4)
- Lightroom Fix Updates (as needed)
- Preset Fix Update (new presets + revised)
- Weekly blog content (we’d love help / contributors).
- GRADS: extra category for random bonus content.
- GRADS: Master Class Interviews
- GRADS: Partner Discounts
- GRADS: Kyle’s Practice Shot challenge.
That said, here’s the video: