This month we get to peek backstage with our very own Amanda Hart!
Amanda took an adorable and giggly family out to the beach and we get peek into how she goes about working through a session. Look for a few of these highlights in particular:
- Mixing family pics and individual pics within the same poses/sets. This results in some powerful solo shots. Check out the portrait of the little guy with the sisters as support roles in the image.
- Cultivating expression with kissing, tickling, etc.
- You can still take kids off by yourself, and probably should at some point. It’ll help with:
- Limiting sibling distractions (when you need it)
- Limiting parent distractions (when you need it…haha)
- Having more control over expressions. Kids will likely amp up their listening ears when it’s just you and them.
Of course, you’re likely to notice a lot more. So I’ll be quiet and get to the video!