Amanda invited us back over for coffee this month! Everyone loved hangin’ at her house so much that we thought we’d go back and do a little more peeking over her shoulder. Thanks for having us, Amanda!
A few key points:
- What trick does Amanda use to let her gain just a little bit of extra height when shooting from above?
- Letting kids do something they’re not really supposed to do can set you up for great emotion and a killer shot
- When she knows seconds will count, she uses continuous shooting to make sure she’ll get her shot.
- Being breezy helps set the mood
- Asking her kiddos questions helps them to stay engaged with her and look at her without having to repeatedly ask them to look.
So many more take aways from this video, so let’s get to it:
YOU MUST BE A GRADS MEMBER TO VIEW THIS CONTENT.
CLICK HERE FOR ENROLLMENT INFO.